Weekly meetings for HTTP client and ML optimizers

@rajkumardongre @Saurabh25 and mentors, we’ll use this link for the weekly calls:

Default schedule is 1600 UTC on Fridays but can be adjusted subject to everyone’s availability.

3 Likes

I’ll be traveling this Thursday during the planned meeting times. Any chance to move this to Friday same time, only for this week?

6 Likes

should work for me

3 Likes

Yes, it works for me as well.

2 Likes

Fine here as well!

3 Likes

Works fine for me as well.

1 Like

Works fine for me.

1 Like

Should work for me!

1 Like

Works for me as well!

1 Like

Thank you, all, I created a recurring Zoom meeting:

See you at 1600 UTC today.

2 Likes

Hi. I didn’t realize it was at 1600 UTC (I had in mind 1630 UTC). Sorry!

1 Like

Hi.
Sorry, I messed up with the timings today.

1 Like

No worries, it was very brief, 10 minutes each. @rajkumardongre and @Saurabh25 will post there weekly updates later today.

2 Likes

Last week we’ve tentatively decided to keep Fridays for our standing weekly, but I realize that a few mentors may have not been on the call. I’ll update the day in the top post of this thread. Please write here if it doesn’t work for you and we’ll adjust.

4 Likes

I’m good with having our weekly meetings on Fridays. I would not be available this Friday as I’ll be traveling. I’ll be available from next week onwards!

3 Likes

Thanks, sounds good, we’ll keep everyone updated after the calls.

3 Likes

Today we will meet at the usual 1200 ET / 1600 UTC but only for the HTTP client project with @rajkumardongre, as @Saurabh25 is traveling today.

2 Likes

Is there a meeting today?

I guess no. I waited a bit but @milancurcic never started the meeting.

I apologize, all, I was away from a computer and lost track of time. We resumed the meeting. No worries if you can’t make it.

1 Like