Weekly meetings for HTTP client and ML optimizers

I won’t be able to join the meeting today. I had a look on Github.

2 Likes

All: sorry for missing out on several meetings. Is this still a valid link for today?

1 Like

Yes!

Hi Everyone,

I won’t be able to attend today’s weekly updates session as I’ll be travelling, I’ll update my progress on discourse here.

1 Like

I apologize for the last-minute notice–I won’t be able to join today’s call. If other mentors are available it be great if you can have a quick call, otherwise we proceed business as usual with WIP PRs and reviews that @rajkumardongre and @Saurabh25 have been making great progress on. And either way, please post weekly updates here on Discourse. Thank you!

5 Likes

No worries, I’ll take care of posting our weekly progress updates on Discourse, so everyone stays informed. If you have any specific points you’d like me to include in the updates, feel free to let me know.

2 Likes

Good day, everyone. Sorry, but I might be unable to attend today’s weekly meeting due to a research work presentation. I have updated my progress here.

1 Like

Thank you for the update, no worries, we’ll proceed on GitHub as usual.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I won’t make it today too.

No worries; OK, in interest of time and since both @rajkumardongre and @Saurabh25 have ongoing PRs in progress (Add Complete Tutorials by rajkumardongre · Pull Request #53 · fortran-lang/http-client · GitHub and Added Batch Normalization Layer modules by Spnetic-5 · Pull Request #157 · modern-fortran/neural-fortran · GitHub, respectively), the way forward on both projects is obvious and I suggest to skip the call today and just focus on reviewing and moving those PRs forward.

5 Likes

Cool :+1:

Ok. I will try to finish my review of @rajkumardongre 's PR today/tomorrow

1 Like

I’m traveling this week and won’t join today.

Continue progress as usual; @rajkumardongre tutorial+docs PR is very near to be complete and @Saurabh25 continues ongoing work on the batchnorm PR.

3 Likes

@all, I am currently travelling, and won’t be able to join the meeting today.

1 Like

Was the meeting postponed? I wasn’t able to join, as no connection could be established.

2 Likes

Apologies, we did not postpone the meeting, but I got completely carried away and wasn’t looking at the clock nor the calendar. Sorry, let’s postpone. I don’t think we’d actually have much to cover other than just verbal updates of PRs. @rajkumardongre and @Saurabh25 are working on final PRs and drafting the final reports, so everything is progressing pretty well IMO.

5 Likes