Fortran Monthly Call: March 2024

Here is a doodle poll to organise our next call in the week of March18-22; please see the following doodle poll to mark your availability:

Doodle: Fortran Call: March 2024

The final time slot will be selected and announced on the evening (European time) of March 12, please complete the poll before then .

If there are specific topics or issues you would like to raise, even if you are unable to attend the call, please post them in the thread here.

All the best,

Jeremie

1 Like

Don’t forget to complete the doodle , before tomorrow evening (European time)!

Please, provide also some topics for the agenda (maybe an update on GSoC, @gnikit ?, and/or on BLAS/LAPACK work @FedericoPerini?).

1 Like

Thank you @jeremie.vandenplas - I have a couple items to discuss about linear algebra work:

• pure routines and updated APIs
  • integration into the stdlib repository
1 Like

I’ll try and attend since I am extremely keen to remain up to date with the great work that Federico has been doing (@FedericoPerini). Unfortunately, the last few times the meetings end up clashing with my day job.

I don’t have any particular updates for GSoC. It’s possible that some potential contributors might be attending.

2 Likes

Thank you all for answering the Doodle. Based on it, our next monthly call will be on Friday, March 22 at 18:00 UTC.

11:00 - 12:00 PDT (California)

18:00 - 19:00 GMT (London)

19:00 - 20:00 CET (Amsterdam)

The current agenda is:

Don’t hesitate to add items to the agenda!

Here are the Jitsi links for the next Fortran call (March 22, 18:00 UTC)

Current agenda:

1 Like

Can I also attend the meet? There is nothing to discuss at my end, but I am interested in the above agendas.

2 Likes

Sure! Everybody is welcome to join the call!

3 Likes

For those who missed it here is the Monthly Call recording:

5 Likes