Announcing Fortran Weekly Sale

Hi guys,

I’m announcing the start of Fortran Weekly.

I’m targeting the first session to be Wednesday after Labor Day (September 9th). The first book we’ll be working through is The Art of Unit Testing by Roy Osherove.

It’s a monthly subscription, and if you get signed up before the first session and use coupon code FWEEK30, the first month is 30% off. Be sure to let your friends and colleagues know about it too.

I hope I’ll see a bunch of you in there.

2 Likes

Hey I am interested in something like this though I may be a few months away…I may be one of the few absolute beginners in Fortran on the site and I suspect I need some “seasoning”. I am working through your Udemy course and I have Milan’s book on the way soon! I very much appreciate the new Fortran website.

3 Likes

Hi @mamitchell, welcome to the discourse. I hope the course is working out for you, and I hope I’ll see you in the live sessions soon enough.

1 Like

Hi @mamitchell welcome. If you have any questions about Fortran, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Hi guys,

I just wanted to remind everybody that it’s just one week until the first Fortran Weekly session. Make sure to get signed up to be part of the action, and use code FWEEK30 to get 30% off your first month.

How it works

Once a week, we’ll have Zoom meeting with all the members to discuss the section of the book, and mob programming style work through the example(s) or exercise(s). Everybody can ask questions and make suggestions as we go along.

Tomorrow is the last day to get 30% off your first month of Fortran Weekly with code FWEEK30. The first session is on Wednesday, where we’ll work through the first example in the book “The Art of Unit Testing” together using Fortran. Don’t miss out!

https://everythingfunctional.mykajabi.com/pl/211733