I’m a developer of Metaheuristic (MH) platform for distributed computations and I’d like to promote it to Fortan’s community.
Using MH you can create your own environment for distributed calculations and use Fortran as a programming language for writing functions.
MH allows you:
- store functions written in Fortran, deploy those functions to computational nodes
- create tasks for computation
- deliver tasks and data to computational nodes
- aggregate results
Some features of MH:
- no any vendor lock, all your code will be executed as a script at operation system level
- support a multi-tenant for organizing a work of different teams
- can run on any OS which is supporting Java
More information on MH you can find at https://docs.metaheuristic.ai
Also, you can ask questions on
project on Github - sergmain/metaheuristic