New release Codee 2024.1 for Fortran Modernization

Codee launched the 2024.1 version, which further improves the capabilities of our solution for automated code testing specialized in modernization and optimimization, including performance. The announcement is posted here.

Codee 2024.1 Highlights

• Improved Fortran support.
  • Screening with Ranking Report.

We announce new release of Codee regularly, and upcoming releases will improve Fortran support for modernization and performance improvement!

2 Likes

This is pretty cool. I bumped into Codee a few months back when I wanted to optimise an old bit of C++ code, although I ended up just rewriting the entire thing instead of using Codee.

I am curious, what is the licensing agreement (if any) for open source projects? Could we request a demo and use the outputs in an open source project? The specific task I have in mind is using Codee to optimise stdlib’s linear algebra high level API (which is actively being create by @FedericoPerini as part of STF).

1 Like

Defintely Giannis, we can provide you with a license of Codee to work on an open source project. I suggest we continue this conversation privately. I hope it is OK with you!

1 Like