This week will mark the end of community bonding period for this summer. Following tasks were accomplished this week:
- Response on playground design
- I also researched extensive documentation regarding playground security
- Basic container config was setup
Over the course of the 3 weeks we have conceptualised our project and now we have a steady reference to build the project with. From Monday(June 13th), the coding period starts and I will start contributing code to the official repo. I have planned to make daily commits to my fork and a PR every week to the repo.
- Having a basic playground that lets user run their code should be our focus for the next week
- We discussed container setup and how the hosting might fare, it was decided we will instansiate a new container for every request for the time being as it helps speed up development.
- We also had a walkthrough of the designs and discussed the limitations and benefits for the current options.
- Tutorial curriculum for now is lower in the priority list and we will be covering that after our basic needs are met