Progress in the past week:
- I had planned to include other APIs to compare various types of linked lists, which is still on hold.
- I was reading and learning about parallel programming in general and how to use that in Fortran.
- Implement concepts of parallel programming to delete the whole list (this is still not perfect because the time taken to delete the list parallelly was somehow more than simple implementation, @Arjen has suggested me some changes which might help in improving my current implementation.)
- Started implementing a new version of Linked List (i.e. List of Array - basically similar to a List of List, instead of a linked list as a child component will use an array of fixed size i.e 10000 as child component.)
Plan for the coming week"
- Implement the correct algorithm (parallel) for deletion of the list.
- Bring in finalizer functions as suggested by @FortranFan in this feedback.
- Complete my List of Array implementation.