GSoC’22: Port fortran-lang.org to Sphinx || Blog post by Henil Shalin Panchal || #3

Greetings of the Day Everyone!

This week I have Implemented the Custom main page with all the functionalities. I have made a custom main page with the theme of Sphinx pydata. so that it remains in accordance with the entire site and rendered using the Sphinx.for the navigation bar and the footer i have implemented a custom navigation bar and footer for the entire site using Sphinx templates.I have also made some Crucial changes to the main stylesheet for various elements in the Website. I had also been working on implementing the custom main learn page.This week I have also completed the learn and the Compilers section. All the changes can be found at my fork’s github pages.

I will be maintaining my fork’s github pages here : Fortran website — Fortran Programming Language .

Some of the pages are currently being rendered by sphinx and all other pages are being rendered by jekyll.

The tasks that I have in my mind for this week are:

• Explore Ablog’s implementation in Markdown for news Section.
  • Implement the News section.
  • Port All the blogs/news to Sphinx.
  • Implement Custom Learn page in Sphinx.
  • Discuss with my mentors and other org members regarding Further implementation of my project plan.

Please feel free to ping me here or on my mail: henilp105@gmail.com.

I will be regularly posting the weekly blog links here.

Thanks and Regards,

Henil Shalin Panchal

6 Likes

Would it be possible to move the meeting this Thursday to an earlier slot? I’m teaching at a summer school this week, but I might be able to clear a slot at 13:30 UTC for a brief meeting.

1 Like

Yes sir, we can Surely meet on June 9th at 13:30 UTC .

Thanks and Regards,
Henil Shalin Panchal

1 Like

Alright, here is the meeting information for today. Everyone is of course welcome to join.

Topic: GSoC meeting
Time: June 9, 2022 01:30 PM Universal Time UTC

Join Zoom Meeting: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Meeting ID: 645 5727 0402
Passcode: 566396

1 Like