GSoC’22: Port fortran-lang.org to Sphinx || Blog post by Henil Shalin Panchal || #14

Greetings of the Day Everyone!

We have Successfully finished the migration this week. we have migrated to the sphinx based webpage this repository will be available at the default GH pages URL Home - Fortran Programming Language and we will create a banner on the new webpage referencing the old repository in case somebody finds something missing.

This week as we have decided to shift the sphinx site to a new repo (GitHub - fortran-lang/webpage: New Fortran webpage), I have ported the sphinx site to my fork of new repo and also added various functionalities like:

• Minor bug fixes.

• Fortran name in index page.

• Mailbox Color and Contributor Graph repository.

• Translations Fix on Weblate.

• PR Preview Bug fix.

• License Footer Bug fix.

I will be maintaining my fortran-lang’s github pages here : The Fortran Programming Language — Fortran Programming Language

The link of the Github pages has been changed to avoid build conflicts and to preserve the existing site at a subdomain.All the changes can be found at my fork’s github pages.

All the pages of the website are being rendered by Sphinx only.

Although This might be my last GSoC’22 Blog Post , But I will Always Remain Active Contributor to fortran-lang , in whichever way I might be able to Contribute . I will Always Remain grateful to Organisation , My Mentor For this Wonderful GSoC this year and Warm welcome to this Superb Organisation.

Please feel free to ping me here or on my mail: henilp105@gmail.com.

I will be regularly posting the weekly blog links here.

Thanks and Regards,

Henil Shalin Panchal

CC @awvwgk

8 Likes