Greetings of the Day Everyone!
This post marks the start of my GSoC Project’s Coding period.
I will be maintaining my fork’s github pages here : Fortran website — Fortran Programming Language .
Some of the pages are currently being rendered by sphinx and all other pages are being rendered by jekyll.
The tasks that I have in my mind for this week are:
- Common repository for both Jekyll and Sphinx webpages in my fork.
- Implement Custom Index page in sphinx.
- Implement the Learn and compilers section in sphinx.
- Setup github actions for build of jekyll and sphinx pages.
- Discuss with my mentors and other org members regarding implementation of my project plan.
Please feel free to ping me here or on my mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will be regularly posting the weekly blog links here.
Thanks and Regards,
Henil Shalin Panchal