Welcome to the Fortran Discourse!
This forum is for help, discussion, and announcements related to the Fortran Programming Language.
Code of conduct
Please read our code of conduct before participating. We will remove any posts that are not respectful, constructive, and on-topic. Please use the “Flag” button if you have concerns about any post or comment. You can also reach out directly to moderators (@certik, @lkedward, @milancurcic) if you have any concerns about the content posted on this forum.
- The official and recommended language of the Fortran Discourse is English.
- If you are uncomfortable writing in English, try and make the best effort to post in English using Google Translate or a similar automatic translation tool.
- Otherwise, you are welcome to post in a language other than English. In that case, it is possible that there will be few or no responses if there are no existing users who understand it.
Topics and categories
When starting a new topic, please use a specific Category (such as Help or Announcements) if applicable.
License of code and content
- By default, the code that you own and post on the Fortran Discourse is licensed under the MIT License, whereas other (non-code) content that you own is licensed under the CC-BY license. You own the copyright to your content.
- If you want attribution or require that the content is licensed differently, state so explicitly in the same post, for example by including a Copyright statement in the code snippet, by posting a link to the license, or similar.
- Only post code that you know you are allowed to share.
- If you want to reuse the code that other user posted, kindly ask them for permission.
- If you reuse the code or content, make sure you conform with its license.