Bryce Adelstein Lelbach (HPC Programming Models Architect at NVIDIA) posted earlier about his talk at the NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference:
You can register for the NVIDIA GTC event by visiting the link: https://gtc21.event.nvidia.com/ (you will have to create an account).
The talk Inside NVC++ and NV FORTRAN [S31358] will go live at the time shown below (watch out for the timezone). The talk session will be recorded and available on-demand.
Several other talks from the catalog also mention Fortran:
- On the Performance of GPU-Accelerated Meshfree Solvers in Fortran , C++, Python, and Julia [S31311]
- Zero to GPU Hero with OpenACC [S31816] (presented by Jeff Larkin)
- Present and Future of Accelerated Computing Programming Approaches [S31146] (panel)
- Enzyme: High-Performance Automatic Differentiation of General CPU and CUDA Programs [S32466]
- Aerodynamic Flow Control Simulations with Many GPUs on the Summit Supercomputer [S31231]
- Accelerating Applications for NERSC’s Perlmutter Supercomputer Using OpenMP and NVIDIA’s HPC SDK [S31657]