Progress in the past week:
- Fixed the issue with concat and slice as APIs.
- Implemented the absorb API
- Made a progress report for my project. Request everyone to suggest changes in the report. (link)
Plans for the coming week:
- Properly comment the whole code for better understanding.
- Bring in my code into the forked repository of stdlib.
The approach for out of index range input in get() and insert() APIs can be handled by using modulo of the input index.
For instance, if in get() API input index is 12 and the size of the list is 7 then the function returns the item stored at the index 5 (12%7). I ask for other’s views regarding the same.