Compiler names to run Fortran 90 program

I am having a fortran 90 program codes in which, some logical functions and random number generated functions are there in the program. So, can anyone please tell is there any other compilers expect gfortran are available to run fortran 90 codes. If yes, then how to use it to run the .f90 codes. It is very very urgent.

There are quite a few compilers around: Intel Fortran oneAPI and NAG Fortran are two well-known examples. These pages may give you some more details: Compilers in Fortran Wiki and Compilers — Fortran Programming Language.
One question, though: why is there such an urgency? Can you explain a bit more about the problem you are facing?

Can you please tell how to install Intel Fortran oneAPI in window and how to compiler the codes in it ? @Arjen

Besides what @Arjen wrote, I suggest trying to compile the program with gfortran using the std=legacy option. If you show the lines of code that do not compile and the associated gfortran error messages, we could suggest replacements. For example, Fortran now has a built-in subroutine random_number.

Can anyone please share website link from where i can download installation file to install intel oneapi fortran compiler download for window 11?

Here, but you should have been able to find a link such as this based on a previous message.

Thank you very much @Beliavsky

It should be easy to find using Google or any other search engine. @Beliavsky already helped you there, but in general, please try your favourite search engine. We are definitely willing to help out with more specific questions that require some expertise, but we rather do not want to waste time on more trivial matters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure @Arjen .