Here is a recent discussion thread about the flang compiler. First official release of Flang! - #11 by wyphan I have only recently begun to use it, so I don’t know much about its capabilities. I have noticed that it does not support 80-bit or 128-bit floating point arithmetic, but it does support one of the 16-bit floating point formats.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Help installing gfortran on MacBook Pro with M1pro | 26 | 20851 | June 8, 2022 | |
| Does `sudo apt install gfortran mpich` support Apple M1 chip? | 6 | 1929 | March 13, 2022 | |
| Unable to compile Fortran code using gfortran on Mac OS | 10 | 8104 | February 26, 2024 | |
| Gfortran: Error: unknown value ‘native’ for ‘-mtune’ | 2 | 693 | July 19, 2023 | |
| No Intel compiler on macOS anymore | 28 | 4881 | December 28, 2023 |